You will want time to have fun,
and enjoy your special day.
We’ve known lots of clients who have felt this way. What we’ve found is that a 5 hour ceremony, cocktail, and reception package works great.
If your venue happens to be on the list below, immediate pricing is available.
5 Hour Ceremony & Reception Pricing for Frequented VenuesAdditional hours can be added at any time for $150/hr.
We are also familiar and have worked at the following venues:
Barn at Flying Hills
The Bayou Restaurant
The Bel Air Armory
Black Walnut Point Inn
Blue Heron Center
DuPont Country Club
Eastern Yacht Club
Restaurant Inn at Roop’s Mill
La Fontaine Blue
MacGregors Banquet Room
Michael’s Eighth Avenue
Minker Banquet Hall
Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore
Running Hare Vineyard
Tea Barn at Fair Hill
Turf Valley Resort
Union Mills Homestead
Howard Rawlings Conservatory
Hyatt Regency Baltimore
Our experience and coverage expands well beyond the places noted above,
and we always love a new adventure so if you don’t see your venue listed simply
and we will prepare a personalized quote.
- the ability to “be you”, and to have the wedding you desire
- top-notch attention and client service
- all setup and breakdown time
- uninterrupted music (no breaks during your event)
- music and amplifcation for the wedding ceremony
- music for the cocktail hour
- music and emcee services for the reception
- a certified public speaker as your DJ
- day of coordination assistance between vendors
- pre-wedding coordination meetings with the couple
- name pronunciation confirmation
- a detailed wedding timeline
- full unlimited announcements including a use of wireless microphone
- a personalized online music and events planner complete with request/do-not play list for the couple
- a 25,000+ song music library
- access to the hottest new releases and radio edit songs (no curse words)
- the ability for guests to text message song requests directly to the DJ
- a complimentary cell phone charging station for your guests
- a complete sound-activated LED dance floor lighting display
- professional liability insurance
- travel expenses covered
- state-of-the-art sound systems
- back-up equipment
- optional creation of mash-up mixes for special dances
- optional glow-stick dance party
- optional use of up to 8 uplights for decor (unlimited color options)
- optional use of a projector and screen for slideshows
- unlimited email/phone access with your DJ
- Nothing, nada, zip. Yes, you read that right. We include everything above in our 5 hour package.
How we assist with your wedding ceremony
When we are a part of your wedding ceremony there will be dedicated sound system at the ceremony site. Included for use will be up to 2 wireless microphones, a microphone stand, personalized prelude (20 minutes prior to ceremony start) and postlude music, candle lighting and/or sand ceremony music, and processional and recessional music.
You will also receive coordination assistance with starting the ceremony, the wedding processional and coordination with any live musicians.
Events on a budget
For birthday parties, school events, bull roasts, reunions, fundraisers and other activities, we recommend you reach out to our sister company: